Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day 2009




So this year's Mothers day was different than years past. Usually I wake up to 2 little boys saying Happy mothers day over and over and get some breakfast that they made. I have always loved that on this special day I can relax a little and just enjoy my children while Kent takes care of all the cooking and spill cleaning for the day.
This year Thomas had a program for all the moms of his 1st grade class. I had joked with my sister-in-law Beckie that she was going to be on call for the program. The program was on the 8th and sure enough I couldn't make it. Thomas showered me at the hospital with all the gifts he made. I was sad that I couldn't make it but happy for family that's always willing to step in.
I came home on Mothers Day with our new little girl. What an exciting day. We took our first picture with her cousin Anna. They are both just hanging out in their car seats. We had dinner and went to bed early. What a great Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment